Afro Swag Media & Magazine Annual Gala Night and 2 Years Anniversary Celebration
Afro Swag Media & Magazine’s mission is to provide credible, factual and unbiased information. Our unique concept offers Profiles, Listings, and Events of African Diaspora professionals and businesses in the US. Our purpose is to take culture and ethnic experiences/exposures to creative economies by sharing our own stories, spotlighting the amazing entrepreneurs, featuring change-makers and innovators. By doing so we will attract Black Investors visa as well as increase trade with Africa.
Our vision is to become the number one periodical/publication to broadcast African Diaspora entrepreneurs, businesses, innovators, and events in the United States. Our model is entered on producing/publishing a periodic full service, next generation, local and In-flight (airlines) magazine (newsletter). We pride ourselves as the largest listing of the African Diaspora database of entrepreneurs from various industries.
The 1st Afro Swag Media & Magazine’s Gala/Awards Night: The Faces of Afro Swag Magazine 2020-2021. Afro Swag Media & Magazine is excitedly planning its first Gala/Awards Night to mark the celebration of our 2nd year anniversary, whilst following the local health guidance protocols. If there’s one thing that we have learned this past year, it is the power in coming together for good. Celebrating culture and diversity remains essential to the well-being of our communities, and allows members to be seen, heard, and understood through their humanity and beauty. Organizations help cultivate this well-being by supporting events such as Afro Swag Media & Magazine’s Gala/Awards Night, and we would be thrilled to welcome you as a sponsor.
Thank you for your interest in vending at Afro Swag Holiday Event taking place on Friday December 24, 2021 from 6 PM to 9 PM CST. NO FOOD ITEMS ARE ALLOWED to be sold
Booth Space: Cost is $100 to vend and this includes a 6ft table, black linen and 2 chairs. Payable at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/177241432897
Payment and Cancellations
· PAYMENTS ARE DUE IMMEDIATELY and must be submitted with application to be considered for expo.
– We accept payments via eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/177241432897
· Layout of the event, including vendor locations, is at the discretion of event management and is subject to many factors including crowd movement, booth needs, and attendee experience
· Vendors or their staff must be on-site and their shop open at all times during the event hours
· Vendors are responsible for securing both their space and product.
· Vendors are to adhere to the dimensions of their allotted booth space and not place items such as tents, tables, chairs, and signage outside of their booth space.
– Vendors and attendees will follow social distancing guidelines and be placed 6 ft apart from each other & follow necessary precautions for safety we will be checking temperature before we allow entry. The venue also has agreed to professionally sanitize before and after the event.
– Vendors are to indicate if electricity is needed on their application.
All vendors are responsible for their own trash and keeping their booth space clean. Trash containers are provided for your convenience.
There will only be one of the following entities accepted below